Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some updates

Composing a Chinese song for choir BN09 at the moment. Have been trying hard for the whole day but nothing satisfied me came out. Sigh. It's really frustrating and I think I am really not talented at all. Maybe as Kelly said, this is music and I can only wait for inspiration.

Going to Wollongong tmr to visit Nan Tian Temple. Excited! Finally I am going to somewhere else except Bundanoon (and Kingsford :S) !!

Have been out of touch with football lately, but really happy that Michael Owen signed for Man Utd. He will do very well in Utd shirt! Can't wait for the new season.

Have been pretty busy for the whole holiday, when am I gonna finish reading my "Buddhism of India"?

Many ppl get sick lately, get well soon everyone!

2 comments:

Engkeat said...

hoi this student, dont try too hard in composing lah..inspiration will come when u r relax d haha..go play more badminton so we can play again next time =)

engwei said...

yea play more badminton then u wil got inspiration d, ppl say inspiration comes often when one is active and energised haha
the composer of ff did said while being interviewed he was having a hard time composing the songs and soundtracks