Have been back to Penang for almost a week..
Sitting alone in the living room at 4.45am watching Man Utd vs Wolves.. Man Utd leading 2-0 comfortably at the moment. Sometimes I wonder whether I have made a good decision to wake up at the middle of the night to watch football despite not feeling well. Well I guess I have to fully utilise my time in Penang cos I know that I don't have much chance to do this in Sydney..
Oh hold on, I am not alone in the living room actually. My cute dog Xiao Bao is sleeping soundly in front of me, not affected by the noise from the TV. Sometimes people ask me what am I doing or rather what plan do I have at home? My standard answer would be: stay at home and help in anyway I can. And of course I didn't tell all the trips I am going to have.
20-25 to HK and China
29/12-1/1?- Singapore
??- Muar
??- Redang
Gonna renew my licence and passport later today with dad and sisters. Just another ordinary yet important day of my holiday so far.
I am gonna enjoy myself to the fullest before another hectic year in Sydney!!! =)
2 comments:
wah! U coming to Singapore? Must buzz me k?
Are u still using the same number?
Yup using the same number. But sorry not going to Singapore d... =p
Post a Comment