Monday, February 8, 2010

Racial Issue again

Reading those stupid news on the newspaper seriously make me sick. Seeing how Malay "respect" Lim Guan Eng and how they call themselves "TUAN" again and again just make me so fed up.

If those Malays are still so ignorant, if they don't know what's the best for the country but only think about themselves, I definitely WON'T come back to work after graduate.

NO, I am NOT proud to be a Malaysian at the moment.

1 comment:

Kay Elle said...

Yeah man. Everything is just so screwed up here. I just dont get how they expect us to be united when they have all sorts of stupid and unfair privileges for their own race and even refer themselves as 'bumiputera'. It's just downright paradoxical and ridiculous if you ask me. And after the last major election, it's so obvious that The Star, that's controlled by MCA has been very biased towards BN and is always against LGE. LGE has been depicted as the society's menace in Star's articles and it sickens me everytime i read that. I know no man is unscathed but The Star has exaggerated way too much about it. And i tend to have this feeling that they are trying to instill this Pro-BN mindset to its readers which makes me more mad. Hmm. =/