Thursday, March 18, 2010

After a nap...

Skipped CDT today.. Felt very guilty for skipping it, because Dhamma Talk is the activity I enjoyed most and I have once promised myself that I will attend all talks this semester..

But just now after taking graduation photos with Canh, while I walk back home with Hans and Kai Yi, my mind tells me not to attend the talk today, because I have to finish my literature review tonight and I know that I am very tired...

Reached home, finish up my sushi that I bought from Mathews Arcade, I fall asleep...

Initially I set the alarm clock at 8, but I just can't seem to get up. Times and times the alarm clock rings... Again and again I delay.. Finally I woke up at 9.. I feel like as if my body is falling apart.. Haven't been feeling so tired for a long while.. I guess I really need a break, although it's only the end of week 3..

Having said so, I can't seem to find a time that I can really take a break, until the end of semester. I will try my best to rest whenever I could, and do my best whenever I needed to...

I need HOLIDAYS!! =p

2 comments:

Awesome said...

Hey Ian, feel like calling you but I know it's wee hours over there in Aussie. Just wanna let u know my grandma just passed away today and wanna find somebody to talk to and grief over it.

Xiang Yuan said...

Bro, just call me anytime you want.