Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Change

Yesterday was a very bad day for me. Stayed at home for the whole day except in the afternoon when I go to the dumpling house to have lunch.

Felt very moody, antisocial, didn't wanna contact anyone else, but just to be in my own world..

Initially I feel that it's because I am too tired after the Amazing Race, but when I am sleeping I think and think again, I found the answer.

I felt that my life is not in a balance, and something is missing from it. Something has been occupying my time too much to the extend that I feel a bit lost at the moment. Will sort myself out in this holiday for sure.

Going to HTM on this Thursday again. Although it's not gonna be a long stay but hopefully I can feel better. A change is needed.

Aska Yang's songs are always my best companion when I am down. =)

3 comments:

Awesome said...

There's something call reinforcement that I've learnt. Listening to emo songs when you'r down is one of them. Well I would say this is not a very healthy habit as it will turn u into a more emotional person.

Mandy said...

it is normal to feel anti social as we are always very high in unibuds.. not sure if u are very high lah.. Sometimes after high-ing for a while, I just let myself to feel anti social for a while.. I call that recharging battery time...

Xiang Yuan said...

Haha Ivan don't worry not all his songs are emo songs. You will be suprised if you hear some of his other songs.

Thanks Mandy, I understand what you mean! :)