Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Short Update

Some update about myself..

I have just finished my last paper yesterday.

Straight after the exam, I had lunch with a few friends and went home to start packing.

Thanks to Bing Sen, the packing went on smoothly. We only took 1 hour + to finished packing everything.

Then, with help from Shi Ying, Kelly, Bing Sen and Xian Hui, we successfully moved everything from my old house to 3A at around 4pm.

After moving the bookshelf, I started unpacking and managed to clean 80% of my stuff. Although what I did was just throwing them into the room without arranging them nicely. Haha.

At around 8-9pm, I was already exhausted. My day started at 5am and I have been busy since then. But I am grateful that I have friends' help and things were done efficiently.

Slept at 10pm, but woke up in the midnight for a few hours because I have some muscle ache. Human body is weird, although I am very tired but I can't really sleep well. Probably need a few weeks to recover and go back to my 100%.

A lot of things to look forward too. I really wanna get my results quickly so that I will know which lab I'm in and the honours project I will be doing.

This is just a short update. More "fun" things to come I hope. My resolution for this holiday is to read as many books as possible. Although my friends have been saying that I have "disappeared" for a long time, I will probably try continue not to use internet as much. =)

No comments: