Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Recent Updates

For the past few weeks, I can clearly feel that my energy level is unable to keep up with my work.

2 weeks ago, a few dramas happened for a few days until I realise that I really need a rest, or else the dramas will just continue for who-know-how-long!

Recently I have been dragging myself to do work. Although the body and heart tells me that I don't "feel" like doing it, but what must be done have to be done.

At the beginning of the week, I always set myself a target of what needs to be done within the week, and for the past 2-3 weeks I have never finished them.

Bodhi Nite preparation is becoming more and more intensed recently, apart from involving in catering department, I am in the sketch department taking a minor role (5 minutes action) as well. Although it's a very minor role, it means that I have to attend practices from time to time.

It is fun to be with UNIBUDS friends, but a lot of times it means that I'm actually diverting my attention and energy. My supervisor advised me to spend 10-11 hours EVERYDAY just to work on my project. Have I done so? I don't think I have. I should set myself a time limit start from next week. 10 hours min a day should be spent on my project.

It's all about juggling between time, and spend your energy on the right place.

3 months to go!

No comments: