停止写东西已经好一阵子了,本来想要过一阵子再写的。我相信每个人写部落格都有他们的动机和想要表达的东西。而我的动机非常简单,就是想要把生活中一些值得分享的事情跟好朋友们分享,也算是宣泄自己情感的一个管道吧。
这个部落格将不会像旧的那个一样公开给全部人看,人家要读当然是很欢迎,但没有特意的去告诉每个人这个网址就是了。
文字,的确可以代表一个人的心思。一个部落格,也足以代表一个人的成长。对于自己写东西的方向,很希望是像某人在我旧的部落格里的留言:“你的文字成熟而淡泊”。(谢谢你的鼓励,虽然我不认识你,但是这种鼓励也是我继续写部落格的推动力!) 成熟而淡泊,我自认还不到这个程度,但是那也可能代表了我写一篇文章时心境。也许在不同的文章里可以看到很多不同的心境与心情吧!
希望在陪伴我成长的同时,大家也要一起成长!一直在原地踏步是很可悲的!顺便捎来一个迟来的祝福:情人节快乐!
8 comments:
tis student!!!!!! i'll be the 1stttttttttt to leave comment on your blog!!! lol.. touched anot?? i'm so efficient hehe.. why ur blog name so emo 1?? where did u get such inspiration 1?? u go back aus d anot? 2nd year d hoh?? got new year resolution anot? how's evythin in pg?
yea la...ur blog name so EMO 1.
tsk tsk tsk..
wei your time zone totally wrong adi la.
go n change it!
Thanks Lay Hoon I changed d.
Eng Keat, how am I gonna answer you soooo many questions, talk to u when u online! Haha
And my blog name is NOT EMO AT ALL. Ish dunno how u both interprate it
wa...bu xi guan ur style, haha, anyways 3% to be a matured man. keep up the good work, kid/monkey/ape(watever, choose or circle one)
and of cz good luck
happy valentine's my dear cousin. :)
Haha Eng Wai.. I think it's very easy to see who's 3% from ur comment =p
yea of cz its u haha, im 50%, at least more mature than u 47%
Post a Comment