Thursday, February 26, 2009

Orientation week update

Has been very busy with Unibuds stall recently.. It's held at Orientation week (which is this week) to promote our society and attract new members. It's been 4 days and we already have 50 over members! Big applauds to yourself fellow buds~! (although still nobody in Sydney knows that I have this blog.... it's ok.. =p) And I am so DAMN PROUD of the Unibuds Library! So clean and tidy! Me and Khai Yi have done the cleaning 3 days ago for almost 2 hours (just the two of us!) It's hard to imagine that this super duper messy UL can be so tidy and clean in 2 hours time! Thanks KY cause she's the one who gives me the motivation to clean it up. (Again.. She's not reading this blog.. =p)

Yau Jie is back from hospital.. Very happy to see her again. Although she always scold me but I know it's for my own good! Hope she will scold me more so that I will know what I do wrong.. Hahaha.

I am going to look at Jane's house tmr. It's 160 per week including everything (internet, electricity, etc) but it's quite far away from uni.. 25 minutes bus.. =( I am considering between her house and Bernard's, which is 180 per week not including electricity and internet but closer to the uni (10 minutes to uni)... Which one should I choose????

No comments: