Yay I will be joining the competition! So excited! It's 2 and a half years ago since I join any competition. I REALLY HOPE THAT I CAN PLAY WELL THIS TIME ROUND. Winning is not important (come on Ian, you know your standard :P) but at least I have to try my best.
The tournament is divided into 5 grades, Open, A, B, C, and D. According to Chiam my landlord, Open tournament's standard is like the state player of Malaysia and A grade is almost there as well. He reckon that I should be joining B grade if I wanna play singles. So there you go, I will be joining B grade for singles and C grade mixed doubles with Jane. I ask Jane to relax and not to think about winning but I really do think we have a chance in winning something in the mixed double event. No prize money is ok :p (only have prize money for the winner of at least B grade)
I will train hard from now on! Will go jogging for half an hour with Chiam everyday!!! Wish me luck!
3 comments:
u wan me to partner u in doubles anot?? we can go play A grade and win it d!! lol =p
no EK u didn't see how good are they, seriously! B grade I think we may be able to win something :p
haha yea i know..i just finised my intervarsities n lost like gila..but when i played ppl of our standard i beat them la..not too bad still ehhe..actually i trashed them hahaha..just those good ppl they always train n r vy accurate with their shot..tht 1 vy hard to control =p
Post a Comment