Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy birthday pa!

Updated my old blog, talking about dad's birthday. This one I will post some pictures of him! I realised that it's not easy to find his pictures... Shall take more photos of him next time. Haha.


In Vietnam with all sorts of "bombs"
Choosing books and CDs in a forest monastery in Sabah.. He reads for 2-3 hours every night.
Dad and his most respected Venerable Yin Shun's poster
Love this one~! In Taiwan
Dad and mum in front of 寒山寺,Shu Zhou, China (Heard of 姑苏城外寒山寺,夜半钟声到客船?Yes this is the 寒山寺 mentioned in this famous poem)
In front of Gurney Plaza
Erm.. In Shu Zhou I think =p
From left to right: dad, mum, aunty (dad's youngest sis)


He's always serious but sometimes he can be cute as well... Look!!
My 17th birthday.. Gosh....
Dunno why I found this photo interesting..
Family photo.... In Hang Zhou if i am not that old =p
Family picture in Shang Hai, China
In a boat in Shang Hai..
On the way to Pulau.....what in Sabah (can't believe I have such bad memory!)
At last: The bonus picture....








Mum acting cute! (in Sabah, taken by me!, hope she won't see this =p)

No comments: