一颗尘埃的自言自语
got a suggestion for u..u read one by one the review, while u on ur computer.u type in importnat things of the review as u read it.if u are reading 4 reviews, then type 4 files. after u finish typing, combine all and reorganise the structure. that is ur literature review =)trust me.. it work..
I am done I am done! Hahaha so happy. Thanks KY it helps! =)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
got a suggestion for u..
u read one by one the review, while u on ur computer.
u type in importnat things of the review as u read it.
if u are reading 4 reviews, then type 4 files. after u finish typing, combine all and reorganise the structure. that is ur literature review =)
trust me.. it work..
I am done I am done! Hahaha so happy. Thanks KY it helps! =)
Post a Comment