Thursday, June 18, 2009

50th post

50th post is a puke blood post....

Exam is in 6 hours time.. I am feeling the stress now. Haven't been so stress since last semester.. NO confident in micro or whatsoever.. I think biochem is harder but I wasn't that nervous yesterday. Something is wrong at the moment and I need to fix it as soon as possible..

The allergy is bothering me.. Maybe that's the cause of my bad mood. Will go out and have a walk and meditate for a while I guess....

Just received Mandy's sms and she said she is going to buy the medicine for me... Thanks so much.

After this exam I am gonna fly like a bird! Ok maybe I'm too heavy to fly like a bird. I will fly like an ostrich then.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

You're gonna fly without wings after your paper coz you're not a bird..LOL! anyways...gambateh! you can do it

layhoon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
last sentence..."gold sentence"
tua pui, ur sense of humour has improved! :D