Monday morning.. Sitting in the law library.. Just done a Facebook quiz that I criticized last night, how ironic that was.
Still a bit sleepy at the moment, guess I will take a nap in the afternoon since my classes finish at 1. My oh my, please start raining when I am sleeping, stop raining NOW.
The weather in Sydney is a bit crazy at the moment. I guess that's the sign of winter is approaching. It's not a very good experience to deal with the rain and strong wind altogether when you are walking. Well I better accept than complaining, at least it makes me happier. Poor Jane forgot to bring her jacket to the uni. Offered her mine but she said I will be freezing if I gave her mine cause I am only wearing a t-shirt while she's wearing a sweater. Haha.
Missed most of the badminton session yesterday because I overslept. That is very unusual for me as normally I am very discipline when dealing with sleeping time and I will normally wake up way earlier than the time I got to do something. So this is the 1st time I missed something because of overslept this year... But I guess I really need a good rest.
Half an hour to go for my last stats computer lab. Will collect my assignment 2 back. Received the grades of my 2 assessments last night, got 4.1/5 for my microbe presentation and 13/15 for my stats assignment. What a boost for a brand new week!
Great great week ahead!!
2 comments:
raining a lot in volgo too..
broke my perception of nvr hv to use umbrella here.. keke..
tahniah tahniah for your good results! :)
Post a Comment