Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back Home!

Finally.. After 17 hours of tiring travelling, I reached the city that I love the most.

'Enjoying' the wet and hot weather, seeing the people that I most comfortable with, how great is the feeling~!

The travel wasn't as smooth as I expected, nevertheless it's always great to be back home. When I was on my way from Sydney to Melbourne, I was in deep sleep but awaken by a shout from a woman because of the turbulence. The plane was shaking CRAZILY that the first time I feel scared on the plane and have to chant Buddha's name because I didn't know what to do at all! Fortunately, I arrived Melbourne safely.

Then from Melbourne to LCCT, the initially 8-hour flight becomes 10-hour flight due to another turbulence. I didn't remember much about the flight because I was sleeping all the way throughout the flight. =P

In LCCT, I had my dinner at Mary Brown because of the attractive "Veggie Burger" sign at the counter. We were supposed to board at 9.10 and depart at 9.45 but I heard the announcement that the flight from KK has been delayed and will only reach LCCT at 10.10. When I heard the announcement the word "celaka (ji-la-ka)" immediately came out from my mouth and the Indian beside me seems to understand the word and smiled at me. Suddenly I felt a bit embarrassed. ><

When I reached Penang it was already 12.30am. My trip started at around 3am Malaysia time but it was all worthwhile. It feels a bit strange though when I reach home because our family has moved into a new house (my grandma's newly-renovated old house) which is REALLY different and more comfortable compare to 1 year ago. LOVE the new house but need a lil more time to adapt to it. I ensure that I Will take more photos and post them here when I have free time. Hehe. My two dogs- Xiao Bao and Xiao Guai went absolutely CRAZY when they see me, guess they know how much I love them. =P

Now I am enjoying myself in front of the TV with my dad, watching Holland vs Uruguay in the comfy and spacious new living room. Life can't be better than this. =)

1 comment:

ClArΪssέ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.