Monday, August 23, 2010

='(

刚刚跟美玲合照完后,接到一通华藏寺打来的电话。。

因为一时的疏忽而被师父责怪了,听得出师父很不开心。。

我知道是我的错,被责备也是应该的。。

拿起书包就走,是不想让别人看到我强颜欢笑的脸。。

一路走回家,泪不停地往下流。。

是压力太大了吗?怎么自己变成这样子?

我的心理应该是没有这么脆弱才对啊。。

我已经尽力了。。

晚餐,连吃一口的胃口都没有。。

只想倒在床上一觉睡到天明。。

忽然间有种对每个人都失去信任的感觉。。

凯怡,如果是你面对我这种情况,你会怎么办?

--------------------------------------------------
Thanks for asking me to pour everything out so that I can have a fresh start tmr.

I must say that, you do understand me a lot, sometimes more than I understand myself.

You said that I need someone supportive that I can talk to and share everything with.

You said that I tend to keep a lot of things in my heart, that's why I am bursting now.

Which I agree with.

You talk about UNIBUDS, and have the same concern as I do.

After all what we have gone through, we still have so much things to talk about.

I must say, you are indeed a special person in my life.

Thanks for spending time on me although you are sneezing with tissue all around you.

Again, thanks for talking to me in this dark dark night.

No comments: