Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello World

Have been disappeared from the "world" for more than one week, well, the internet world.

Found myself actually enjoying nights without internet, there are not too much distractions and I can focus better on whatever I am doing.

However, there are a lot of inconvenience too. I couldn't chat with the people that I want to, couldn't check email, download lecture notes.. Etc etc.. I have to do all these in uni. Hopefully it will be fixed in these few days time..

I can slowly feel that my life is getting better and better now. Me and a few of the "younger generation" of excos are getting better and better. Friends are so important in our life! Recently, we have more and more common topics when it comes to Bodhi Nite, UNIBUDS, and relationship and I think it's what pull us closer. Bodhi Nite is less than 3 weeks to go and let's do this together!!!

Last week, the three of us made a decision which I think that it won't happen if we do it with some of the more experienced people. Honestly, I am really really glad that this decision has been made. Sometimes you have to let your heart lead your mind too, and I think this is the case for the three of us. I always think that in UNIBUDS, Dhamma and the warmth created in this environment is how UNIBUDS survived throughout the 30 years. Although this decision might be a risk, but I am confident that it will turn out well.

May all be well and happy, may all the hard work pays off! After the rain, I am slowly seeing the rainbow. =)

No comments: