Please give your shoulder a pat! I am glad that you have the courage to give yourself a chance to learn and to take up this post.
Take it a a challenge, this is a learning curve for you. I do appreaciate the courage and humbleness you have when facing all the comments from the others.
No matter what ... You will never be alone. You still have alot support from us.
3 comments:
很难得的机会, 要好好珍惜。。
Please give your shoulder a pat! I am glad that you have the courage to give yourself a chance to learn and to take up this post.
Take it a a challenge, this is a learning curve for you. I do appreaciate the courage and humbleness you have when facing all the comments from the others.
No matter what ... You will never be alone. You still have alot support from us.
Thanks Kelly! I believe that we will work well together.. Looking forward to the next term!
Post a Comment