Monday, September 7, 2009

Hunter Valley Trip

Just back from a relaxing trip at Hunter Valley!

The trip was good, managed to relax my mind and get some good rest. Although I looked quiet at most of the times, but I was actually enjoying myself. We went to do some wine tasting, cheese tasting, chocolate tasting.. Etc etc. The scenery is quite beautiful as well. The most of them went to do horse-riding, but I decided that it is too torturing for the horse so I didn't join them. But glad that I am able to be at the entrance of the garden with the beautiful lake. It's only during this trip I realised that I prefer lake than sea a lot. I guess it's because lake is more peaceful than sea and lake doesn't have the irritating sand. Haha.

A lot of thoughts in my mind during the trip, but I am glad that I have the chance to see the truth and to be able to think more before I made a move. Tomorrow, I will go to Hwa Tsang Monastery to meet Shifu. Hopefully the outcome will be good and I will know what I want. I am just too pressured at the moment thinking of what's gonna happen next. Guess what I need now is a good adviser and counselor who can show me the way.

A very small incident happened just now. When were walking back to the car at Lake Macquarie, Kathy asked me "why u look so 心事重重"... I said "still ok la..". Then she said "means still manageable la". Haha so cute! Thanks for your concern anyway, appreciate it.

No comments: