I never liked to complain about the weather, because I think it's the silliest thing in the world. To complain about something that you can't control and it's useless to complain at all.
But this morning I am a bit grumpy about the weather, because the DUST STORM dirtied my room which I just cleaned few days ago! Now I need to vacuum my room all over again and wipe my desk and cupboards which I did few days ago......
The worse thing is I have to wash all my clothes which are hanging outside all over again. And my washing powder just finished! Wahh this is quite frustrating... And I think I am allergy to dust, how am I gonna go out today since it's so dusty out there?
Dust dust go away......
1 comment:
saw it on tv.. it looks like the city is on fire..
Post a Comment