I realised that I have been really reluctant to wake up in the morning, it always takes me around half an hour to get out of my bed recently.
This morning I question the reason of me feeling so lazy.. Is it because I am physically so tired? Or I am mentally tired? Or I am just feeling stressed?
I don't know the reason, and I think it's probably a mix of everything. It is not a very good feeling when you need to submit 8 assessments in 2 weeks time, especially when they are all SO HARD.
Yet, I am facing a tough exam ahead of me and there are a lot of other things going on in my life. For example, I still have to do some of my Honours application stuff, prepare for EDT, reply emails, buy chili for COTY, and start planning for moving house at the end of my exam in this early morning.. And awaiting me is COTY tomorrow and I know I will probably be very tired after the event.
Frustrated, but it's useless to feel upset about it. Just focus on doing things that I am doing then move on will be the best solution.
I am lack of motivation right now.. And I know I am the best person to give myself the motivation that I want.
Before I found that, I just need to focus.
1 comment:
Great! U know what you want.
I understand the feeling of u felt reluctant to wake up in the morning!Because you are stress with things! Don't force urself sometimes, sayang urself and tell yourself that you deserve it.
:)
Post a Comment