Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Not feeling happy at the moment. There might be a few reasons:

1) What happened during last weekend makes me understand myself a bit more. It's hard to accept the truth, yet I know that there's nothing I can do about it apart from not thinking about it.

2) Stress from studies and assignments. I know that my mood will always be like this whenever I am feeling stress. I am missing the only person who can give me some happiness even if I am really stressed out. Oh well..

3) Stress from group mates. Can't you guys just be a bit more patient and stop calling the whole wide world when it's not the due date yet?

4) Can you just let me decide what I wanna do and stop nagging me about it?

Believe it or not, the Wayne Rooney saga upsets me too. It's disappointing to see Man Utd to be in such situation. Wayne Rooney, you disappoint me SO MUCH. It's even sadder to see an emotional Sir Alex Ferguson. No matter how much achievements and how much power he has, to me he looks like a sad old man in the press conference last night. No matter what, I will always be a Man Utd fan, and go through this tough period with them. Sigh.

I think I should be a bit more anti-social recently to stop upsetting people around me.

I think I should sleep less and work harder.

I think I should be a bit more decisive.

I think I should be a bit more heartless.

Maybe what I should really do now is to take a nap.

1 comment:

Yee Herng said...

cheer up, my friend!!!

Go rest when you emo because it might be one of the reason we emo. You will feel better after taking a nap.