Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy busy day

Went to Mei Ling and Cheng Hiang's house overnite to watch the CL final.. And ManUtd lost the match. Sigh. Big disappointment but I guess I have learned to accept defeat. You can't always be the winner anyway. Keep ths spirit up and try again next season!

Exam is getting closer and closer... Getting more and more worry as time goes by. Time to work hard!! No more slacking! Just finished my microbe lab and tutorial today. This is gonna be the last microbe lab and tut of the semester. Therefore this will be the last time I see Si Ming (my tutor) as well. He got a full scholarship to Cambridge to do Masters.. I hope I will achieve that one day! Altho the lab is always tough, I am gonna miss it cause we always have lotsa fun in there.

Guess what.. It's 12.57am in the morning.. Means that I am gonna see MAYDAY in a few hours time! First time I attend a real concert, will enjoy the fun tomorrow!

Ok just a short update about myself, better sleep or else I'm gonna be like a zombie tomorrow.

PS: Just realised that I didn't mention how busy I am... Since the title of the post is "busy busy day". But blah.. Who cares! =p

Take care guys!

No comments: