Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The dream final


One of the first few things that came into my mind when I woke up today... the UEFA Champions League Final!

For the first 8 years of supporting ManUtd I have always been disappointed that they are not able to qualify to this stage. And now they are here for 2 consecutive years... I will treasure this moment even if they lose it tomorrow!

Barcelona vs Manchester United.. There are gonna be heaps of fun! The champions of Spain against the champions of England, 2 champions from the 2 best leagues in Europe.. Both teams are regarded as the 2 best clubs in the world as well. What a dream final!

Really can't wait for it.



2 best players in the world right now

Don't forget him, Rooney!

Eto'o.. Well, he's here just to balance the photos out

Here we come ROME!!

3 comments:

Engkeat said...

hey don be raciast la u..he's scoring loads of goals still ok?? at least not a effing disgrace like drogba.. hahaha

Xiang Yuan said...

Hey not racist at all k. If i am racist I won't even bother to put him here. Hahahaha I would put Xavi or Iniesta instead. Yeah he's good but I still prefer Drogba to be honest =p

Engkeat said...

hahaha eng kai now see who scores the opening goal d lo..manu like no style at all compared to barca tht nite..seldom see rooney to hv such limited impact u know..got sad anot??they said arsenal gave a better game 3 years ago with 10men leh hahaha..