Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Looking forward~

Finally finished enrolling for the course next sem. The structure of my timetable are about the same as this sem.. What a coincidence.

Tue, Wed, and Thurs will be very busy for me.. Imagine 17 hours of classes including 4 lab(12 hours) in 3 days. Monday and Friday will be better for me as I only have 5 hours of lectures in these 2 days ^^

Will be doing: Molecular cell biology 1, Principles of Mol.Biology (Adv), Gnetics, and Evo. and Functional Biology.

Seems like I don't have much choice to choose some of my lab, cos my lab partner has asked me to try my best to enrol in the same lab together with her. Was a bit crazy to think of doing 27 UOC next sem, but the General education that I wanna do clashes with my lab.

GENL1020- World religions: Customs and Laws 3UOC
GENL1021-World religions 6UOC

I will surely do these courses before I graduate next year!

No comments: