We often would worry about the outcome everytime we do something. In the end, we spend time worrying instead of focusing on what we should do at the moment. For eg, when we are preparing for exams, we keep worrying that we can't do it, we're gonna fail.. are we going to do well?
Waking up being happy is important too. It just helps u to start the day fresh! I just realised this potion these few days. Every morning, I wake up with a smile.. A smile on my face and a smile in the heart, things just got better throughout the day though I have tons to do at work.. :D
2 comments:
jia you jia you! I am always with u.. =)
送你四个字:“做就对了!”
We often would worry about the outcome everytime we do something. In the end, we spend time worrying instead of focusing on what we should do at the moment. For eg, when we are preparing for exams, we keep worrying that we can't do it, we're gonna fail.. are we going to do well?
Waking up being happy is important too. It just helps u to start the day fresh! I just realised this potion these few days. Every morning, I wake up with a smile.. A smile on my face and a smile in the heart, things just got better throughout the day though I have tons to do at work.. :D
Lastly, I end off with a 静思语:“时时面带笑容,要别人笑,自己要先笑"
加油哦!
Post a Comment