Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dilemma

I thought today won't be a good day for me, I was so lazy to attend the history lecture because of my mood and also the heavy rain. It's so cold in Sydney! But after considering again, I felt that I better attend the lecture and tutorial so that I won't fall behind, so I went.

On the way to uni, the rain was so heavy and it's really really cold. When I reached the lecture hall, my bag was wet so were my books. The umbrella just isn't big enough to keep my body and bag from getting wet.

After lecture.. It's the history tutorial that I hate the most. Everytime I attend the tutorial I feel reluctant, and I will pray that the time pass quickly so that I can have my lunch. Today, I tried very hard to concentrate but I wasn't able to do so because I didn't eat breakfast at all and I was starving in the class. I thought it's just gonna be another miserable day, until I received my history essay 2 which is 25% from my tutor who is also my lecturer.

To be honest, I didn't think that I will do well in this subject, just because of my English ability and also the arts way of thinking. I did try very hard in doing the essay but I wasn't expecting any good outcome. Suprisingly, I scored 74 which is 1 point away from distinction! Better than the girl beside me that I always admired because of her good language and speaking skill.

I wasn't only happy but touched, because my hardwork has finally paid off. Although my past few weeks have been miserable, but indeed I tried very hard to do this essay. It was one week before her graduation and I was in a difficult state. I am contended with the result and proud of myself. Back home, received a few messages and comments from friends. I am truly touched by you all. I believe that I am not alone, and I am strong with the support from you guys. I am really inspired by myself now, because I wasn't expecting myself to be so tough mentally.

Now the question is.. Should I....?

No comments: