Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cold Weekend

It's getting very cold recently. Even people who are not afraid of cold like me are switching on the heater. Last night after EDT a few of us packed up and send all the stuff from Robert Webster back to UNIBUDS library. It was raining and I was so touched by them who are so dedicated and willing to put in their effort for our members. Although it was raining and nobody was selfish as we shared our umbrella and jackets with others. The feeling of working together like this is just great! If you ask me what's the best thing in my uni life few years later, I might tell you that it's the Thursday and Friday Dhamma Talk. =)

I love busy life like this, at least I am able to focus on things I am doing well and I am enjoying it to the max like never before!

Things to do this weekend:
-Potluck. Gotta cook rice and send it to Wei Yin's house. Gotta prepare a short speech and introduce all OCs.
-CL final. Most of you might know that I am a Man Utd fan but I am actually an Inter Milan fan already for 10 years! They will be playing CL final at 4.45am Sunday for the first time for like 30 years and it's a match that I cannot miss!!!
-Erm..... My history essay about slavery. Not something exciting to add for the weekend but it keeps me occupied at least.
-Secret! Wahahaaha... =P

No comments: