Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy Life

Finally, a long day at the lab has come to the end.

Started to feel a bit unwell, sore throat + headache. Maybe I should really get more rest before I am really sick.

I am glad that I didn't fall sick before BN, because I always try to make sure that I got the minimum rest that I need. After BN, life seems to get busier mainly because of exams and the week-long prac during the mid sem break.

What's next:
Friday- whole day lab
Saturday- Thank you dinner in the evening, so I need to cook in the afternoon.
Sunday- Final EXCO Meeting of the 30th EXCO. Another long day ahead.

What's even better:
Next week- 5 reports+ assignments due.

I haven't started anything YET. I better don't fall sick or else I am screwed.

Although life is busy and stressful, but I am glad that I am able to do what I am doing now. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care!

愛人上

Xiang Yuan said...

Thank you so much =.="