Since early morning, it's all about assignment, report, lecture, group meeting, then assignment again.
Had a dinner at friend's house. Then came back to law library to meet my lab partner at 9pm.
On the way to UNSW, stopped by at McDonald's to buy a soft serve cone before another long night thanks to the irritating Biotechnology B.
Saw a Bodhi Nite choir member working there and ordered the cone from him. Unexpectedly, the cone I got is SUPER tall with a cadbury chocolate on top of it.
I thanked him, then left Maccas.
On the way to Uni, I realised that I didn't smile for the whole day since early morning until I had dinner and when I met this friend of mine at Maccas.
When I reached Village Green, I received my friend's sms saying that she will be a bit late. So I decided to sit there while enjoying my ice cream.
Village Green is a place with some special memories of you. I don't really know what's wrong between us now, but looking at the stars on the sky, I wish you well and happy.
Thanks to my friends for putting a smile on my face. I really thought that I won't be smiling for the whole day before the dinner.
It's time for battle!
1 comment:
Ian: reporting in.
Commander of the blog: Ok. Now get back on duty!!
Ian: Roger that, sir!
Post a Comment