Sunday, September 26, 2010

Finding Yourself

It's another long week.

Decided not to join the Excos for dinner, partly is because I am already very tired and I feel like being "antisocial" for a while, but mainly is because I am having headache since early morning. Having said so, I am really glad that I had the chance to play football and badminton this morning, haven't been exercising a lot recently because of my busy daily schedule.

A lot of my friends have realised that I have 'disappeared' from Facebook. It takes some determination to do so. Besides that, I have decided to stop blogging and using MSN, Gtalk, and Youtube for at least one week, from tomorrow onwards. =P.. Which means that I will not online for the whole week unless I need to use the internet to study or do UNIBUDS work.

A lot of things have been bothering me recently. I feel that I have done well not to show my emotions and temper because I know I have too. It hurts when there are misunderstanding from the others especially those who are dear to you. I didn't expect things like this will happen because I always feel that I am treating my friends whole heartedly, unfortunately it still happened. Don't worry about me because I am feeling calm right now and it helps me to see things more clearly. At least I can see the improvement in me now.

Besides that, there are a lot of other aspects in life that I need to think about and there are some decisions to make. I will take this one week to reflect upon myself. It doesn't mean that I will be anti-social but it just mean that I will stop wasting time on the internet and do some serious matter. I feel that I have came to a stage of life where there will be a lot of changes, and what happens next year could affect the rest of my life, who knows?

'Finding yourself' is an ongoing journey for everyone, possibly for the whole life. I just feel that I need to be serious now.

1 comment:

275c said...

That's the right thing to do!!So proud of u man.