Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gratitude

Today, I miss you all very much..

If it's not because of you two, I wouldn't even exist in this world. If it's not because of you all, I wouldn't be who I am now. I am really thankful that I am fortunate enough to be born in this family.

I hope that I have done you all proud. =)

Hong Kong trip in Dec 09
Bodhi Nite 2010, Sir John Clancy Auditorium. We all look like African thanks to the flash light.
Adik- beradik in UNSW

Quad lawn, UNSW. Hate to see the shopping bag =.=

Wat Pa Buddharangsee, Sydney.





Of course, not forgetting my two little brothers as well..
Xiao Bao who always act cute and innocent.. and..
Xiao Guai, the super 'kong kam' puppy.

Miss you all.

4 comments:

Awesome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Eh I din know since when you have a kong kam puppy??

黄泳融 said...

all of us at home miss you too.

Xiang Yuan said...

@Ivan- Yes it is because you have disappeared for SO LONG. Haha.

@Ma- Wah since when you got my blog add? I must be careful liao.. Cannot simply write anything. Haha.